torstai 24. tammikuuta 2013

Deal [Harry Potter, NC-17, Harry/Draco, Blaise/Seamus, Ron/Hermione, Harry/Blaise]

Deal by louise4
Chapter Eleven up! Harry Potter and Blaize Zambini are in love. No not with each other! What were you thinking! No, but together they may be able to get what they want. HPDM, BZSF. So this means slash! FINALLY COMPLETE

I havent finished reading this one yet but I have to blog about this one right now because of reasons. I dont have any reasons why but I just feel like I have to do this right now. So Im just gonna say Im sorry about all these grammar mistakes Im gonna make cuz Im pretty drunk and Im writing this one over my phone. But Im still gonna fix all those errors tomorrow or the day after tomorrow when Im gonna open my laptop again. So all the mistakes and crap will be fixed. anyways.

Harry is so in love with Draco but he doesnt know what he should to do to that and he meets Blaise on library and they talk and decides to do something about it. Of course Blaise is in love with Seamus and their plan is also to put those two together. Draco and Harry have this weird fuckbuddy relationship where they arent telling everything and so do Seamus and Blaise. And the plan starts with Blaise and Harry to have a fake relationship so they could make Draco and Seamus jealous.

Okey. I havent read far enough to know what is seriously gonna happen. But I like how unique this one really is. I dont think I have ever read a fic where Harry fakes a relationship with someone just to get together with someone else. On the other hand I have read a lot of fics about how Blaise is trying to make Draco jealouys or how he uses Harry to activate his and Dracos sex life.

But this isnt only a good plot kinda fic. I like how well written this has been so far (okey. right now Im at chapter four or something and I have read last two chapters drunk so yea... but still). There is background stuff with flahsbacks and everything has reasons why they are happening.

Okey. I have to admit that I seriously like Blaise and I would love to read more fics about him and this one is just almost perfect fic for that expect I dont like Blaise/Seamus paring. But there has to be some flaws even in the perfect ones. Yea.

Then every character thinks and makes choices that affects to others and you can see the affect and crap. Everything just felts so good and I seriously cant say any bad thing about this one. Maybe after I have read this from the beging to the end I can say something other than just the good stuff. But still waiting for that.

Good night and I would love to get comments.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti