sunnuntai 3. maaliskuuta 2013

All A-Twitter [Tokio Hotel, TB, NC-17]

All A-Twitter by elvisfan
What will happen when Bill's celebrity crush acknowledges him on Twitter?
I like elvisfan's fics, seriously. I just dont know about this one (still in progress). Right now I have this feeling I seriously like this but I cant shake off the thought that I only like this one cuz there isnt any other new TB fics that I could even like (okey, there is three or four that Im reading but its like once a month kinda reading, so not counting). So. I cant have a neutral opinion right now about any fic.

But the plot is basically just Bill being such a fan and getting Toms autograph. Then of course Tom looks after Bills ass and Bill posts a pic of himself on Twitter and then they just start talking. That is pretty much how far away the fic has gone now. Ha.

Actually Im not even sure why I am posting about this one. There hasnt happened anything, I dont have a good opinion about this one (expect that this is kinda well written and fills all my criteria).

Äh. I dont know. This is good, maybe. Maybe this is worth for reading. Maybe this is anything. I dont know yet. Maybe after there is seriously happened something or there is even a reason to read this at all I can say something. And now Im seriously hoping that will happen soon so I can update this post before I even forget that I have posted this one. Ha.

So comments would almost make this post to live or have some purpose. Cuz I cant say shit now.

Edit 25.3.13 // Right now I think the seriously perfect ending would have been at the chapter 8. Everything was perfect and they were finally together and in piece but there still would have been lots of questions. So yea. After that there starts to be lots of unnecessary drama that doesnt even make sense (to me, at least). And yea. Okey. This thing could still change but right now this is how I feel and I finally can say something about this one, which is pretty good. Ha.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti