torstai 21. maaliskuuta 2013

The Demilitarized Zone [Naruto, SasuNaru, KakaIru NC-17]

The Demilitarized Zone by michelerene
Itachi Uchiha has always had a sadistic streak when it came to his little brother. Now the perfect opportunity has presented itself and he just can’t let it go by. He does love him after all. SasuNaru
Sometimes I seriously have to rethink this whole thing about fanfics. Like seriously. Why the fuck people even bother to write stories that are almost completely the same. It doesnt matter how the fic starts or how the beging or layout is unique there just everytime is something that is the exact copy from somewhere else. Like fucking seriously.

This one, excample, was awesome in the beging. I seriously liked Sasuke and Narutos relationship and how it affected to everyone and what everyone did to keep the two separated from each other. I also liked the idea bout sending them to a camp where they have to work together and become a team. It was also a pretty logical how they worked together and how the whole fic show that. After they left that place a little bit too early and the reasoning behind that was good too and how it explained Narutos chilhood and crap. I seriously loved this fic to this point, gotta give that.

Okey. I dont know the exact point where I started to feel like I have read this all this before. There was just too much with all that adoption thing in the past where Kakashi had to fight to keep Naruto with him and Iruka. Then there was this part where I think Orochimaru kidnapped Naruto when he was five or something and how Naruto got all depressed and shit afterwards. But I havent read this whole thing (and Im really sorry to say that but Im not gonna read this one to the end, Im not gonna explain why but I think its gonna pretty clear why after you have read this post) and I dont know for sure what happened or what is gonna happen or anything.

It just gots so cliche with the whole Orochimaru is gonna cause some shitty stuff to Naruto just because he can. I would like to even have a proper reason to all that shit, money or more power or something seriously big and meaningfull but in this one I just feel that he is just gonna do it because he can do that and thats why he does that. I can be wrong and I would love someone to correct me and give a reason to read this one to the end (I have read the first 9 chapters).

But I dont wanna you think that this is one hell of big bag full of shit. Because this isnt. The writing is just so awesome and beautiful and there are so many good things in it. Especially there is lots of flashbacks that dont have the label flashback on them. The story just goes and then there is flashback that has something to do with the present, like that car cash that killed Narutos biological parents was told the same time that in the present there was another car crash. And then there was this story about Naruto and Gai's first meeting and how Naruto had to meet Gai again in the present part. It doesnt feel like coming out of nowhere because those are told in so many little pieces. The only hard part is that sometimes its hard to keep track which one is going on right now and which one is past but there isnt any problem with that if you just read the fic and concentrate on it.

Then there is this awesome writing  style that I cant describle to you, I can only show:
Floor fourteen belonged to the two Vice Presidents of the company, Sasuke Uchiha and Naruto Uzumaki.
And, truth be told, the situation put a whole new definition to "this town ain't big enough for you and me."
Okey. That was kinda bad excample but the others would take like seriously long quote and I dont wanna show you the whole fic, just wanna tell the best / worse parts about it. Ha. So anyways. The writing is definetly a good reason to read this one.

Yea. But because I havent and Im not gonna read this to the end please comment and tell if the end is worth for reading. Im not gonna argue with anyone about that because I dont know and right now I dont even wanna know cuz I dont like this one right (even with the awesome parts, which is seriously sad if you really think bout it). So feel free to change my mind about this one.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti