maanantai 15. huhtikuuta 2013

get thee behind me [The Borgias, Cesare/Lucrezia]

get thee behind me by santsi
Lucrezia sleeps and Cesare dreams. (Cesare/Lucrezia)
Im not gonna complain how the author doesnt know how to use capital letters. If this was any other fandom I totally would complain about that or maybe I wouldnt even have opened the whole fic but when there is only less than 100 fics about Cesare/Lucrezia pairing and half of them are total shit I can totally over look some little beauty mistakes.

Okey. Maybe I have to overlooked more than that cuz there isnt even an actual plot anywhere. Its just, as the summary says, Lucrezia sleeps and Cesare dreams and thats it. Nothing happens and its seriously good that way. The whole text just flows forward and I had to fall in love with how there was used the word praying and how Cesare wanted to pray and Lucrezia was so innocent. Yea.

So the whole fic was just bunch of beautiful words, sentences put togethere to make a beautiful fanfiction. And in the tv show those two just have to fuck. It has to happen, like seriously soon or my old laptop will fly very soon against the wall. Yeaa.

Read this and be amazed how beautiful and wonderful it is and leave comment. The author seriously would need that so they would maybe write more Cesare/Lucrezia fanfics. Ha.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti