lauantai 27. huhtikuuta 2013

Cheat [Naruto, SasuNaru, SasuSaku, NaruSaku, NC-17]

Cheat by xrosepetalsx

Naruto and Sasuke have the same girlfriend, but it’s imperative Sakura doesn’t find out they know about her cheating ways. What will come of these two’s situation, and there unusual attraction to one another? Sasunaru onesided Sasusaku and Narusaku AU
I read this first time like forever ago and I kinda fell in love with this then. But of course I forget the whole fic until today and have to say I still like this. Okey. Now when I read this again I found couple things I dont like so much but those things dont make the fic bad or anything they are just there confusing me.

The plot is pretty simple. Sasuke is gay and his fathers hates gays so he wants to disown him but then it would leave him without heir and thats not any good. So he gives Sasuke a change to fall in love with Sakura and marry her. But Sakura isnt as sweet as everyone thinks and is dating Naruto who doesnt even know Sasuke before all this. And the whole fic starts where Naruto has found out that Sakura is cheating on him and Naruto wants to beat Sasuke up. But then they make a deal and becomes friends and ofc they crush on each other. Yeaa.

Dumdidaa.. Okey. Things I didnt like. Or should I just say thing ? I dont know cuz it wasnt there just once it was like in everyfrigginchapter (and there is 11 of those). Anyways. I kinda lost the story everytime that the kinda point of view changed. Like it just moved from Sasuke to Naruto and the you could only notice from the things that Sasuke wouldnt do it that way or something like that. There storytelling was all about he in Sasuke part and in Naruto part there wasnt any mention that now it is Naruto it just kept going like he did this and that.

Okey. I dont know if it as confusing to some one whos native language is English. Maybe there is something that they see and I dont but I couldnt make the difference between those points. Yea.

But the good things. I just loved how Sakura was the bad guy in this one. I dont like the character so its good that sometimes she is the bad guy in fics. Okey. In the ending I dont know... Your point of view changes at the end of her. But I still didnt move to that point where she is all the victim but I dont think she either had to go through all that crap... Well. You will understand when you read this.

And Naruto and Sasuke. First of all fucking big poinst how all the topping and bottom went in the end. It wasnt all that Sasuke is top and Naruto bot they both did the both jobs even when they liked the other thing better which was also good but it didnt make them to stay in that one thing. They were open to the ideas and all. Yea. Poinst from that.

Maybe I didnt like how Naruto was bi but I can undestand it. And I would have loved to have even a little bit Itachi there somewhere and yea. All in all Im not dissapointed or anything. This isnt perfect yet but its not so far from perfect either. And it fit to only have 11 chapters and how it all went around Sasuke and Naruto and some other characters were in the dark almost the whole thing. So yea. Totally worth for reading even if you dont like SasuSaku or NaruSaku. Yeaaa.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti