tiistai 11. helmikuuta 2014

Ease Your Way into Occupied Spaces [Sherlock, Johnlock, John/Mary. NC-17]

Ease Your Way into Occupied Spaces by joolabee
One thing’s certain: this wasn’t the way it was supposed to happen.
I havent read any good Johnlock fic in awhile but this was good, like really good. Even when this was kinda long for a oneshot but seriously, 11 000 words is good length for a oneshot so no complaining.

Still it was all about how Sherlock was in love with John but had never told John and how John went and marry Mary. At some point it all is just too much and shit starts to fall apart and they fuck. Yea. And the rest of the fic is people seeing their relationship and trying to help them but Sherlock is blind as always and more things happen and more pain and more feelings and more something.

But none of those were the reason why I liked this so much. Because you could read any fic and pretty much you could have the same plot (okey, they arent same per se but still) but this one was written in so small scenes that it was kinda fun to read. Everything was kinda loosely based to the scene before it... No. Thats not right. Every scene was like a own little story but together in a big picture it was a one solid story. Yea. That sounds pretty much right.

And this is actually my favorire style of the whole world. I dont know why but I just like fics that has been built from small things that dont even feel like they have anything similiar but when together those things are just fit and perfect.

Probably I should also comment how I kinda missed John's thoughts about the whole ordeal. There were small things (like he admitting how he loves Mary while Sherlock was asleep) but I was kinda missing the whole ordeal if he felt quilty... No scratch that. He felt quilty, everyone can see that. But more like how quilty he felt and why he kept coming and not breaking up with Mary. Yea. Thats more like it.

Okey. I understand that this was all from Sherlock's point of view but I can still miss things, its not illegal. But if the writer is ever gonna write this from John's point of view Im so gonna read that version, even when I normally hate those things. Ha. So all in all this was really good, like really good. And totally worth my time. Thank you.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti