sunnuntai 9. helmikuuta 2014

Sentiment [Sherlock, The Avengers, Loki/Sherlock, crossover]

Sentiment by Dubbers
Who knew that dating another mad genius would be so hard, or counter-productive to world domination? Certainly not Loki.
I read couple really, really crappy fics before I found this. Seriously, how hard is it write Asgard and Midgard right? Seriously. Well. In those the writer added some stupid u's there and in the comments no one, literally no one, said a word about it. Gonna comment there, just have to figure out what nice to say about the fic. I dont wanna seem like hater even if I just dont have anything good to say about some fic and normally I wouldnt even comment but c'moon, all Im asking is to write the names of the places right. Ugh.

But back to the Sentiment. This is again one of those fics that is just showing what fanfiction really means. With all those small details of life, nothing important or big. Just small scenes from here and here. I really like these kinda fics, they are just so light to read and you dont have to worry about updates or anything, just enjoy that one small chapter and thats it.

And I really fell in love with the ending in this one. It was just so perfect, sarcastic and had a good humor in it. Just perfect ending for a small fic like this. The whole fic just worked with everyone being loyal to themselves and nothing really stupid mistakes (like lets write all the names wrong). And really. This was good, really good. Ugh. I want more of these fics!

So. Im gonna add little spoiler here, if you dont wanna spoil the fic, dont read the spoiler, read the fic and if you dont care either way read the spoiler AND the fic. Hehehe. So. Yeaa.

"You know when I told the Yard I had to get home to my boyfriend Anderson asked-"

"He's the idiot yes?"

"Yes, don't interrupt. He asked 'what sort of alien would date you?'"

Sherlock swivels his head as he talks, completely straight faced but betrayed by the gleam in his eye. Loki can't compete, his face twitching before breaking into a wheezing laugh.

"Only a very, very clever one."


Their dinner burns, but it's nothing a little magic can't fix.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti