keskiviikko 7. tammikuuta 2015

Some Like It Black [James Bond, James Bond/Q]

Some Like It Black by Unknown
Bond finds a man he's met in a coffee shop fascinating.
On the other hand, he is in hate with his new Quartermaster.
Interesting, that.
I spent over a day looking for this fic. Like fucking seriously. I don't know if that is actually that good but whatever. I liked this, I really did. There is also sequel or whatever to this but I didn't like that one so much. Not saying it's not good or anything, I just didn't like it. You can find it here: The Pattern of Drizzled Caramel on My Whipped Cream. I'm not gonna blog about that one cuz I have nothing to say about it. It is logical sequel if you want to read about one relationship and how it actually goes on.

But anyways. Back to the fic.

Bond hates his quartermaster but likes Aaron. They have a different relationship where they get to know each other slowly and bit by bit. This is actually a really slow building oneshot. Where it seems to take forever until they are fucking or moving together. But when they actually go further in their relationship you are waiting it to happen and it just makes everything so much better.

Of course they have secrets from each other and some other stuff bothering them but whatever. They are just humas and humans are not perfect (without even talking about their jobs). And I love the ending. Seriously. It is one of the main reasons why I pretty much spent the whole day looking for this while suffering from hungover.

Well fuck it. You should read this just because of the ending. Its awesome. And its great and beautiful and the reason why this whole thing is pure gold. And when you have read the whole thing, comment, leave kudos and make the author feel loved. Yup. I should probably tell you to read the sequel... Well. Read it too. Its not good and you will probably love it anyways.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti