perjantai 23. tammikuuta 2015

Sterek fics [Teen Wolf, Derek/Stiles]

For awhile I have been thinking about blogging at least something about Teen Wolf fanfiction world but sadly I just dont like the show which makes the whole reading fics that much harder. In my life I have watched two episodes worth of Teen Wolf and I have read a total one fanfiction from that fandom (and that was crossover fic where the other fandom was Supernatural). So basically I have no idea about the whole thing.

But I found this awesome list about underrated Sterek fics. I have nothing to do with this list, all the credits go to SterekHobrienFic. They also have a lot of other lists about good fics in this paring. I totally recommend you to check the place out.

So go and read and comment and leave kudos and have fun. Link to the list.
Since there are over 25,000 fics under the Sterek tag on AO3, I decided to make a list of the most underrated fics. These are fics have less than 500 kudos/comments and they all deserve so much more! These fics have been submitted by you guys through messages and twitter.Make sure you leave kudos or a comment when you get done reading so the author knows they did an amazing job. As always, Happy Reading! (I’ve had several requests for a list that includes Underrated Sterek Writers, if you want to submit anyone you can do so here.)
     - SterekHobrienFic

Also. Feel free to leave urls/links to your favorite Sterek fics to the comments below : )

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti