tiistai 6. tammikuuta 2015

Sometimes, You Do (Want The Things You Shouldn't) [Avengers, Loki/Tony Stark]

Sometimes, You Do (Want The Things You Shouldn't) by disarmed
Everyone tells Tony he shouldn't be sleeping with one of S.H.I.E.L.D's most-wanted criminals. Tony's never been great at doing what he's told. Sometimes, though, you should take someone's advice - especially when it's your life on the life.
Um. Yea. Oneshot, an awesome one and I have read this about thousand times already. And....
Okey. So. Loki is fucking amazing, Tony is fucking amazing and Fury is just so furious about everything.

And I think I mostly liked about how everyone was not okey with Loki and Tony's relationship. They hate it and they think its wrong and so on. But they understand that there is nothing they can do to make them stop. But Fury tries none the less.

Then there is this whole thing about what happens if you touch Loki's things. And maybe after that some people aren't so much againts the whole relationship. Maybe.

And maybe I just loved this and now I wanna continue to watch Borgias (and my otp fovere is Cesare/Lucrezia, no matter what you say). So go and read and comment and leave kudos. 

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti