keskiviikko 4. maaliskuuta 2015

so you were never a saint. [James Bond, asexual month]

so you were never a saint. by paperclipbitch
[set post-movie; SPOILERS]
“I think Bond’s trying to be your friend,” Eve tells him.
“…well,” Q says slowly, “this is a new and disturbing development.”
I have read a lot of 00Q fics where Q is asexual but I never have read fics from any other fandom where at least one character is asexual. And I kinda wanted to do that. So I'm gonna post this month a couple fic where the main character is asexual mostly because I want people to read these kinda fic too but also because I want to read something different and new. So yea. Here we go.

Okey. So this is probably the first James Bond I have ever read that didn't contain any fucking (flirting yea, but no fucking). And I liked this. Like seriously. I just liked how Q did this and how he thought and how his life was simple but at the same time it wasn't that simple always.

I also liked how they were just friends. Maybe they had crushes or stuff but they were friends and nothing more. The whole thing was just so refressing and new and good. I don't have to words so how much I liked this but that doesn't probably matter because this was good and awesome and perfect way to start this month.

The good thing in this was also how nothing was a that big deal. Stuff happened and the dealt with it the good way. There was actually a lot of stuff I really liked just because somethings didnt feel like the whole world is about to blow up. So yea.

Read. Comment. Leave kudos. Thaaanks.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti