perjantai 20. maaliskuuta 2015

I Want You to Love Me (i want you to leave me) [Avengers, Tony Stark/Pepper Pots, asexual month]

I Want You to Love Me (i want you to leave me) by Unadulterated
Tony doesn’t want what everyone else seems to want, and can’t make himself like what everyone else seems to love. So he keeps his mouth shut and his smile bright.
It doesn’t occur to him that maybe his normal is not to be.
I have no idea who the fuck even thought it would look like a good idea to make Tony Stark asexual. Thats like against his whole persona and view of life and shit. But (and at this point I just love the word but) after this it kinda makes sense. Maybe. A little bit.

Maybe its the girls fault that they throw themselves to Tony. Maybe its all about money. And a little about alcohol. Or more about alcohol. But the fact is still the same. This fucking fits to Tony. How he can't understand himself or the others but he wants to feel people (just not have sex with them, thats just some minor thing there somewhere) and somehow thats not how the world works. So he sleeps with a lot of people and thats life.

Yea. I liked this. I really did like this. And thats a huge surprise. Because Tony as an asexual is so fucking weird thought. I can't even get over the whole fact. Somehow it just all is and works and thats all that matter. Yeb.

And maybe the best part of the whole fic is how Tony doesn't understand the world around him and doesn't know how to act and people confuse him. Probably. I really liked that part. And I liked the whole fic just so.. Lets say the whole thing is amazing and unexpected and shit. So yea.

(Now Im probably also suppose to admit that trying out the tag asexual (or the variations of it) was one of the best experiments of my whole life, maybe, lets not go over board with that thing)

So. Read, comment, leave kudos, what the fuck ever, as long as you show the author all the love they need. Thaaanks.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti