sunnuntai 15. maaliskuuta 2015

The One Where they're Already Dating (Sort of) [TeenWolf, Derek/Stiles, asexual month]

The One Where they're Already Dating (Sort of) by It_MightBe_Love
The Alpha rolled his eyes and plucked the stack of paper out of Stiles' hands and dropped it on the floor, "You said we needed to talk."

Stiles flushed, "Oh yeah. That." He cleared his throat and turned to study Derek's face.

"I think we should be in a relationship together," Stiles said.

Derek blinked, "I thought we were already were?"
I kinda fell in love with these fics. Ar least with fics where these two are kinda together (or some other pairing are together) but the other doesn't realize it. Or maybe they do but they are not sure about it.

And then the whole tag asexual is full of these fics which is just amazing.

But seriously. This fic is all about how these two are together but Stiles wants to be kinda sure and ask about sex. And thats it. Nothing long or deep or something (we have enough of those already) just short and straight to the point.

Still I don't know about this pairing or characters (who the fuck is Erica?) besides Derek, Scott and Stiles (isn't that amazing) but there are just so many fics in this fandom that I had to read these fics and I don't know. Someone could explain the whole TeenWolf show to me so I could just happily read the fics and forget all about watching it. Yeb.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti