keskiviikko 9. marraskuuta 2016

Sold [Supernatural, Destiel, NC-17, trigger warning]

Sold by sammikeys (penns_baby)
Dean was kidnapped when he was 7 and trained to be a sex slave. He is later bought as a pet by Castiel, who is in charge of the biggest gang in north America. Dean actually loves his life with Cas until the police bust down the door. How will he cope being back with the family he hasn't seen in years?

This is a prompt fill. Please, please, please read the tags. This is not going to be a very nice story. This isn't going to be one of those Cas rescues Dean and they fall in love and get married. Cas is not a good guy in this one.
I don't why I opened this. I don't even know why I read this. The less know fact to me is also why the fuck am I blogging about this one? This is like so far away from my comfort zone in so many levels. Like way, way away.

Still. Maybe the reason why I want to blog about this is because the ending. I did not expect that, I kinda thought it would end somehow differently. I probably had a lot of hopes about a lot of different stuff to happen.. Maybe.

But I kinda understand everything in this one. I understand why Dean did all that, I understand Cas and everyone. Maybe the cops are only one I don't understand (something along the lines of Cas getting Dead back and just letting Dean go back to normal life with just one therapy session or something).

Okey. So maybe there a lot of stuff that kinda just does not make any sense to me or I did not even like. But still there is probably a reason why I want to share this with you. I don't recommend for you to read this if you are triggered easily or shit like that. This is not some pretty, fluff love story, pretty far away from that actually.

So yea. Have to probably figure that out at some point. Yep.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti