perjantai 18. marraskuuta 2016

Still Life [Star Trek, Spock/Kirk]

Still Life by dogpoet & garryowen (dogpoet)
Traumatized by his experience on Tarsus IV, Jim Kirk runs away to Vulcan to undergo kolinahr. Reboot AU.
At the end of this I had this feeling how it should have kept going and told about what Spock decided and what was his reason for the decision. But now, after an hour or so, I really like the ending and I think it is perfect for the story. I don't want to read any sequels (that don't exist, yet at least) or any other stories to this universe.

Because this fic is all about Kirk's story on Vulcan after Tarsus. This is not suppose to be the lovestory of the century or shit like that. This is just a small part of their lives while living in monastry in Vulcan. Yea.

That is all about this fic.

And I don't wanna say anything else. You have to read it and understand it all by yourself.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti