torstai 5. tammikuuta 2017

Ergative/Absolutive [Supernatural, Destiel]

Ergative/Absolutive by beastofthesky
He really shouldn’t be thinking thoughts like this about his best friend who literally just broke up with his girlfriend, but he knows he’ll blame it on sleepiness in the morning. He always does.
I have a tap open on my browser. It has searched fics from Crowley/Dean pairing in it. I just havent found the courage to actually read any of them. This whole Destiel thing is me trying to find that courage. Yup.

But reading a fic from Cas' perspective was actually interesting. Like him being so in love with Dean and how affectionate they are for each other. Its just cute and sad. Okey. All the Destiel fics are sad (somehow I also forget that fact).

Still. I liked how they slowly became closer and closer and then one morning they kinda woke up and that was it. It was kinda weird but actually pretty neat and good way to get there two together.

There is also this second chapter but I have no idea about that one. I read it and all but I have no idea what it was about. Probably should consentrate better to these things. Maybe. But the whole thing was good and I liked it a lot. Yup.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti