tiistai 10. tammikuuta 2017

Grace Period [James Bond, 00Q, Nc-17]

Grace Period by junetangerine (culuyetille)
In retrospect, the whole thing was a series of extremely poor decisions on Q’s part, none of which he regretted in the slightest.
Or, AU in which IT-techie!Q is chatted up by one James Bond and doesn’t have the heart to tell him that he’s also MI6.
When I opened this and when I started to read this I tought this was a different fic. I can't remember the other fic's plot or anything, this just reminded me. I have probably blogged about the other fic but whatever. This post was suppose to be about Grace Period.

Okey. I don't want to lie. There were a lot of stuff I did not like. The paragraphs were sometimes pretty long and for me it was hard to keep track where I am going (not writers fault, just my huge laptop screen does not help). But. I really liked this as a whole.

There were these things about feelings but not enough to be drama (huge plus!), no pining, no crying over lost lovers (well, sadness at some point and angst but no tears). They were clear with each other (kinda) and understood each other. There were no stupid misundestandings. Like seriously. All those things I don't like in fics were absent in this. Like seriously. Everything. And what was left were just the parts I really like.

Yea. I should probably just mention how perfect this was but there is no such a thing as perfectness, so we can skip that whole thing. Yea.

Just go and read it. Enjoy it. And make the author feel loved with kudos and comments. ♥♥♥

(The whole Sherlock thing over there ? You can totally skip it. There are barely any mentioning about Sherlock and only comments about Mycroft being the British goverment. Just saying that that exist there somewhere.)

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti