perjantai 20. tammikuuta 2017

Zwischenzug [James Bond, Sherlock, Crossover, 00Q, Nc-17]

Zwischenzug by nagapdragon
One Holmes brother is on the side of the angels, another on the side of order, and the third? He's on a side all to himself.

(The story behind 'what happened to the other one')
I had a really good feeling about this the whole first chapter. I pretty much liked every single thing. Like everything. In the second chapter there were things that made me just bleh. Third one then again.. Nothing to say.

I have nothing bad to say. I just liked the first chapter the most. Like really liked. Everything was just perfect, the writing style (okey, it was awesome trough the whole thing), the characters (same) and everything. The most surprising part is probaly how I don't like James Bond and Sherlock crossovers that much in general but I really liked this, like really, really liked this.

Maybe it has something to do with how vague everything is. Nothing is explained to the core, sometimes things just happen and there is zero explaining and then, at some point way later, there is small explanation that lights the lightbulb in your head. Maybe that is one reason why this fic hold it together. There was no consentration to the details. Sherlock just dies the way he planned. Sherrinford's dead is vague shit with fire and fake bodies and shit but not explained to the core. Just enough explanation to keep the interest but not enough to go over board or getting mixed with incorrect shit.

Yea. All that. And a lot of other stuff.

(And maybe I kinda just miss Moriarty a little bit, a little. He was amazing on his own way.)

(Also 300th post. Yay me!)

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti