perjantai 25. toukokuuta 2012

Everything I Am [Tokio Hotel, TB, Gender Swamp]

Everything I Am by Gaja
´For years Bill has felt like a stranger in his own skin, like he should be someone else. A new town and a new start seem to be just what he needs to figure out who he really is, starting fresh with a new identity.
Of course, nothing can ever be that easy.
Okey. First of all I know, this fic in is in-progress and you need to register to read it. But I really don't give shit about that because Gaja just rocks my world.

Well anyways, the plot in nutshell. Bill is a guy and moves into a new town. But he doesnt like being a boy and wants to become a girl. So he starts dressing like a girl and otherway being a girl. Then this awesome guy pops up and they have frickin big crush to each other. They date and spents time togerther and yea. Tom doesn't know that Bella (= Bill's girl name) is a guy and yea. Thats basically the whole idea.

This is one of the really, really seldom gender swamp fics that I like. I think there is like three or four other fics I like and that is really saying something. Maybe the only reason why I even like Everything I Am this much is cuz this is Gaja's fic and I love her whole production. Ha. But I don't care if Im a little bit hollow, everything is okey as long as I can read more awesome fics.

But I have to admit that there are a couple things I don't like in this fic, no kidding. First of all Bill seems a little bit too girly. Okey, I know its the whole point, but still. You can't just become that much girl in one summer or something. It's just like Bill is girl, not boy and there is only one thing that separates him from being a girl and its that dick between his legs. But this is only my opinion and thats it. You dont have to agree with me.

The other thing I don't like is how much time there is between every chapters update. Not gonna say any real and actual times but really, it takes long. Maybe its good but fuck Im impatient. And this isnt a really bad thing about fics but yea, I couldnt actually make up just anything. Ha.

But those good sides! I love every fricking character (well maybe Bill's girl side.... anyways). I love Tom and how he really spents time with Bill and how nice guy he is. And then I love Georg who wants Bill all for himself. And then comes Bill's mom and how she feels so frickin real and over protective and all. She just is so real mom and you can picture her so easily in your mind. Just fuckin fantastic.

And then there are all this little details. The last chapter was full of life stories and stories about that town. There hasn't come yet any mistakes with those details (or at least I haven't noticed any) and there are lots of them. So I'm giving points for that.

Anyways. I love this and I would love to talk about this the whole night but I can't because  I really have a life besides fanfiction (believe it or not) and, cuz of that life, I have to get up frickin early tomorrow. So yea. Just saying that this fic is fucking awesome and you should totally read this. Yea. Thanks.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti