tiistai 22. toukokuuta 2012

Not A Good Day [Naruto, SasuNaru]

Not A Good Day  by dmnq8
"Uchiha Sasuke. Jock. Cool. Smart. Gorgeous. Straight." AU, Shonen-ai, SasuNaru. Giftfic for Girl Who Changed Her Pen Name. Disclaimer in my profile.
Another Crap Day   by dmnq8
Yes. Another one of THOSE days. Sequel to 'Not A Good Day.' Shonen-ai. For Girl Who Changed Her Pen Name. Sasunaru. Disclaimer in my profile.
The Day From Hell  by dmnq8
Worst day yet, no lie. Sequel to Not A Good Day, Another Crap Day. AU Giftfic for Girl Who Changed Her Pen Name. SasuNaru, shonen-ai. Disclaimers in my profile.
I wasn't even suppose to read anything new today. I was looking for this one old fic I had read a long time ago and then I got lost and found this. First, of course, I thought I had read this before but no : D lucky me. Because this fic, or rather these three fics, are frickin awesome.

Basically all those three fics are telling how Sasuke makes Naruto's days better. Naturally Sasuke is kinda OOC but it fits better that way. Okey, the whole idea wouldn't even work if Sasuke wasn't a little bit ooc.

But I love these fics because of Naruto. He is just so Naruto and so real. His personality is way too colorful and in this saga Naruto's personality really shines. I got this feeling that the whole fic bases on that colorful personality and how raw Naruto's feelings are and how they got him in trouble but also together with Sasuke.

That the whole thing is written from Naruto's point of view just makes everything so much better and more real. To me it feels like it is bringing the whole fic into its true glory. I just love it and thats it.

But the other characters... I don't know. There isn't so much stuff about them. There is enough that they arent so hollow but not enough for me to rant about. There isn't even much about Sasuke. The only thing I can say is that he is a little bit OOC cuz c'moon Sasuke isn't suppose to make Naruto's day better without being a bastard and he can't answer questions without being an ass. And unfortunaly Sasuke isn't any of that in this fic. But, like I said somewhere in the begin, this fic wouldn't function if Sasuke was that smug bastard that he always is. So this time I have to forgive that minor thing, only for the fics sake : D

Anyways. I think you should read these fics when you want something really sappy reading that has happy endings. Yeah. Totally worth for reading : D

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti