torstai 24. toukokuuta 2012

A Thousand Generations [Naruto, SasuNaru, NC-17]

A Thousand Generations by Fifi McFu
Sentenced to a thousand rebirths, Sasuke isn't enjoying the life of a mortal one bit. That is, until he changes school and lays eyes on a remnant from the Old Times who doesn't seem to remember him. SasuNaru
Okey. This is one of the fics that I love to read again and again and again. Actually I think I would love this even if this was a multichapter fic. This is just so frickin awesome to just be a oneshot. But A Thuosand Generations works when it's only oneshot, so not complaining here.

The story is about Sasuke who has sentenced to a thousand rebirths and starts in a new school where is Naruto. They are buddies from the Old Times and then Sasuke just is so angst and wants to be with Naruto and so on. But in the end everything is okay and yea. Not gonna tell you the ending, sometimes I just have to be mean.

Anyways. What I love in this is how there is so fluently told the present time and what happened 8000 years ago and how that all is mixed together. I also like that these guys arent some kinda angels, they are gods who broke the rules and got their punishmet. I don't think I even found a one cliche from A Thousand Generations fic. Like really.

The other thing I really, really love is all that information and how it works in there because there is lots of information. But even when there is lots of information it works, like its not crappy and it isnt just there it fits to there story and makes the story to go forward. And I have no idea how describe it in English, because I just dont know the right words and nothing feels right.

Of course the characters are awesome too and fits to the story and everything just feels like Fifu McFu has really give time to this and really but themselves into this story. I just cant say anythint negative about this. Its really hard and I would have to really look into it to find something. Okey, I have a feeling that even if I really looked for some errors or bad sides I don't think I could even find those.

If there was something that is perfect, I would say it is this. Really. I love this. Really, really love.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti