perjantai 20. joulukuuta 2013

Two Sides Of The Coin [The Avengers, Loki/Tony Stark, NC-17]

Two Sides Of The Coin by magical-notes
If asked, Tony Stark would be hard pressed to figure out how Loki Laufeyson ended up in his bed, or how the chaos god continued being there. But he can't deny enjoying it.
Okey. Im saying it. Im so intoLoki/Iron Man fiction that... yea. Seriously suggest me some good ones I will read them. Not kidding. And I dont even know why I like these ones so much but I do so keeping me happy shouldnt be so hard.

Hopefully this one can keep me happy a while longer (still hadnt finished) because this is just way too good and awesome and all that. Its just that all that how Tony is kinda in love with Steve but while everything goes forward his feelings change. And the best part is how long his feelings takes to change. Seriously. Sometimes he doesnt even notice it himself but a little by little he just gets more out of love with Steve and maybe more in love with Loki. I havent really decided yet how far these two could go on in this.

Even more come Im amazed how well every character is their own. Its like they are all straight from Marvel's stories and the writer of this fic just put them to these scenes and thats it. It awesome to see how some people can really keep the characters loyal to themselves. Its just amazing. Which leads to the dialogue in this. Just holy fuck and fucking read it. Because when, like example Thor, says something you can picture the whole person and their voice in your head and fuck it feels real.

Okey. After Ive finished this, can I start again from the beging ? This is just that good. Seriously. There maybe some weak points but when there are all the the things I just appreciate in good fics I can totally overlook some stupid shits. Like when their relationship comes to light people's reactions are kinda weird.. I just didnt like it that much (okey they were still in character and the repliks and all) because there was some stupid shit but I still liked it cuz it felt like this is how it could have gone. Yea.

So. If you like either Tony (Iron Man) or Loki, just fuckin read this. Do it for me and fall in love. So worth it. No kidding.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti