lauantai 14. joulukuuta 2013

Only Fools Rush In [Harry Potter, HD, Harry/Ginny, NC-17]

Only Fools Rush In by Digitallace
D/H Slash - When Ginny breaks things off with him, Harry turns to his work partner Draco for comfort, but can Draco provide more than just simple friendship and a couch to sleep on?
Can I just skip this stupid thing where I just rant without any reason and just tell the plot? Okey. Good.

The whole fic is about how everyone is secretly gay. Ha. No. Just joking. But Harry is gay and doesnt know it or he knows it but is afraid of telling himself that or something. Malfoy is openly gay and Ginny kicks Harry out of their apartment because of reasons. And Malfoy fucks almost everyone who comes two metre radius. Yup. That sounds more like it.

This isnt a crack fic, Im just too tired to really give a shit how to explain everything so it all could sound nice and beautiful and shit. But now when I think about it, this could make a damn good crack fic, maybe. I dont read crack that much so I dont really know.

But back to the fic itself. I really liked how everyone had their own secrets and the writer didnt just tell them to you via some stupid excuse. The characters told their own secrest when the time was right or just blurted them out by accident. Still the secrets werent just secrets, they affected to the characters behavior even when sometimes it felt like they didnt but they still did. And then I liked how awkward some things were. It just bought out how human they were after all.

Then there are all the things that are just piling up.

Okey. The thing I dont like is the reason why Ginny and Harry broke up. Okey. The reason itself is good and so on but how Harry acts after it its kinda odd. Im not gonna tell the reason cuz its just gonna spoil the fic but everyone else is acting like they are kinda suppose to but Harry is just... kinda denial or something. But even if he is in denial I think he still acts kinda odd.

Well it could all be in my head and it doesnt really destroy the fic so maybe Im again complaining about too minor things. Ha. So the fic is still good and I think I have read this through three times at least. So that should be telling something. Yup.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti