lauantai 21. joulukuuta 2013

King of Kingz [Tokio Hotel, Billshido, NC-17, drugs, violence, death]

King of Kingz by Raiju
Spanish translate: King of Kingz by Jean_Snape
French translate: King of Kingz
German translate: King of Kingz by little-green-fairy
Keep your friends close, but keep your enemies closer.

In a business where discretion is key and loyalty is valued above all else- where a bullet wound or a murder is considered an 'occupational hazard'- there are mistakes to be made, lives to ruin, families to tear apart, and so many enemies to gain. He who began as a man, became a power-hungry monster. He who began as an innocent, became a cold-blooded killer.
When both become caught up in a twisted game of cat-and-mouse, who will be crowned the victor?
Before you even read this post, or even think about reading the whole fic I have to warn you that this isnt a children story where you have happy endings and happy couples and the prince in shining armor. This is fic with lots of and lots of violence (mental, physical, whatever), this isnt probably the best fic about surviving from the bottom back to the top, this is probably the fic where you see the bottom you think is the bottom isnt really the bottom, because you can fall so much more.

Blogging about this one is probably as hard for me as it was to read this fic, and I couldnt even finish the whole fic. That doesnt say the fic is bad in any kind that normally would make me to stop reading this. More like there are so much... how to say it? Not violence (there is lot of that too), but more like mental violence. Yea. That sounds pretty right. What I mean by mental violence is kinda tricky. There are lifes that are so fucked up in so many levels that no one can survive from it and continue as they were and that is the starting point in this fic.

The story goes for every character to find the new me and how they can handle the new me. It doesnt mean the new me is good or bad. It means that they try to do good for themselves. Yea. With Tom in jail and Bill trying to get enough money to survive there comes Bushido who wants to help Bill to get his life back, at least part of it back. And there are so many turning points in this fic that telling the plot is kinda useless because sometimes it feels like there isnt a one real plot there. This just feels like it is part of a life that is almost all about having the balls to do something and then just doing that. Probably thats the reason why I love this so much.

I have always wanted to read a fic where there is at least one person who have the balls to do anything he can even think of. And this fic is that fic. There is Bushido who is kinda the whole world's boss but the world is the underworld where he makes the rules and decides who is going to live and who is going to die. After that there is this sweet and innocent Bill who the downfall has almost destroyed and has lost almost all his believing in the world. In other words, Bill is lost and alone and he has literally nothing when Bushido comes back to his life.

And this whole fic is all about those two crashing together and destroying things together. And this fic is all I have ever wanted to read (or write) in my life. Nothing less, nothing more.

The thing is that this is too good, too real, too rough, too perfect for me too read. Im going to read this to the end at some point, but it needs time because this is exhausting to read emotionally. There is just so much anger, domination, violence and the gruelty of the human kind that sometimes you just have to stop for a while and think why are you even reading this. And that alone is giving me so much respect towards Raiju. I dont even wanna think what it was like to write this story butn still I would love to know Raiju's view of the world better.

I dont know anything else but this is perfection. Just that. Nothing else. And Im going to finish reading this and if you think you can handle it, read this. I promise it wont let you down with quality or anything else. Only thing that can let you down with this fic is if you can handle it or not. Nothing else. Above that this is perfection.

//Edit 9.1.2014
The endings are crappy and I hate them and they normally dont change my opinion about fics which is why I dont mind blogging about fics while they are in progress or Im just in middle of the fic, not near finishing. But this. This is The Fic, like The One or the choosen one and all that cliche crap. Because this is what I love in fic world, what I have always wanted to read, to write, to experience.

All that because this didnt make me cry or laugh. It kinda just sucked every single one emotion out of me until the end came and let you rest for a while and let those emotions to come (like every character in this one was able to crash, let go in the end because they could be just humans from now on). Yea. Thats it. And my opinion about this fic has changed millions of time but never to the point where I wanted to stop reading or disliking. More like how I hate some characters and how I now like someone and how I want the fic to end and how I cant believe something. Almost in every part through this my opinion changed and are still changing cuz I dont know what to think about the final ending.

I never really thought Raiju would be shitty writer or that I wouldnt like (or love) her fics. I knew I would like them if I just read them through. But this is the first one I finished, started, even when it took me over three years to get this point. And Im gonna start another of her fics as soon as I get back home. 

And yea. Right now my biggest worry is what the fuck am I gonna comment to this because I cannot just not comment. Yea. And to you, who may want to some day read this fic, do it but remember this is not childs story with happy endings. They kinda get their own happy ending but life isnt about happy endings and you can see that thing in there. So read but dont expect the best for the characters, always wait for the worst because its yet to come. Yea.

And just  one more thing. Renn. After finishing this thing I can understand whole Bill's growing in this, I can understand how he was able to do half of these things and survive. And I fell in love with Renn in the end. Because he was partly the only reason why Bill was still sane and had a hope for the better even when it felt like he was the fault of Bill's doom. yeaa... I just love Renn. And Im probably gonna add that thought to the comment Im gonna comment to Raiju. Yeaaa..

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti