tiistai 10. joulukuuta 2013

Take Your Traditions And- [Harry Potter, HD, Harry/Ginny, NC-17]

Take Your Traditions And- by Lomonaaeren
Oneshot, HPDM slash. Harry and Ginny are getting married because, well, it's what everyone expects them to do. It's like Draco Malfoy to start Courting Harry right in the middle of the wedding preparations.
Okey. So... I was gonna start this with something like "this is just some small two shot ficci where everything is trying to find its own place". But this is not short... More like twoshot with 21 thousand words or something like that. But the rest still sounds pretty good and right.

So this all is just Harry and Ginny getting married. Harry isn't so happy with everything that is going on and neither is Ginny. But they are going to do it just because the world needs to see the hero getting married. Yeaaa. And then comes Draco who wants to court Harry. Harry has no idea what it even means so he is just reacting and being stupid as usual.

I cant really say why I liked this enough to blog about this cuz I dont know. I dont even know if I liked Ginny in this one. She was just so... quiet and then out of fucking nowhere she became so happy and all. It just bothers me how much every character hide something. Like Ginny hided her lover and Harry hided his "depression".

And then everybody was just so selfless and did everything to everyone else. Maybe its just in my head but it just doesnt seem normal that they couldnt do this one thing for themselves even when they werent happy with it and how it was almost destroying the rest of their lives.

So. I really dont know why I liked this one. There are just so many things I dislike or arent so happy about. Ugh. Sometimes blogging about fics is just hard. Seriously.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti