tiistai 7. tammikuuta 2014

Lost and Found [Sherlock]

Lost and Found by Anonymous Eli
A badly injured Sherlock waits for help to arrive. Naturally, he's more concerned with the whereabouts of his scarf.
Um. Lets just say that this belongs to category that says "I dont read this kinda fics but when I do its totally worth it". Yea. Well with Sherlock I kinda read more fics that I wouldnt normally even consider. But it is Sherlock and all these weird, not so romantic, high rating fics are better than the stuff I like in other fandoms.

So pretty much this fic is all about how Sherlock gets into accident, if you can say so, and losts his favorite scarf. All he can think is the scarf and how he lost it once before and how he doesnt wanna lost it again.

But with Sherlock it all works perfectly. Seriously. It doesnt feel like meaningless shit. It feels right and fun to read. This is different, but in its own way that isnt too different and keeps the characters real to themselves. Yea. Its just... good. O amazing or perfect or something like.

Im really bad at ranting fics like this because I dont wanna reveal too much but at the same time I wanna tell enough to get you intrested and read it. Because this really is that kinda fic you wanna read, even if feels right now really stupid to read a story about a guy who lots his scarf, without mentioning how it is his favorite scarf or how he gets it back or the story behind the scarf. 

Yea. There is story behind how the scarf is important and how Mycroft really feels something for his brother and isnt this emotionless robot (or how Sherlock isnt an emotionless robot). Yea. The scarf and how Sherlock lost his favorite scarf. And now I hate the word scarf and I have no idea if I even wrote it right the last couple of times. But yea. Read this.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti