sunnuntai 12. tammikuuta 2014

Debt [The Avengers, Loki/Tony Stark, NC-17]

Debt by Storynerd
Tony Stark shouldn't find Loki fascinating, but he does, because all he’s ever wanted to do is take things apart to see how they work. Besides, he’s never been any good at following the rules.
Is there something wrong with me? Right now I like the most bizarre parings that there and all I can thing is where can I find more fics with this paring. Because you have to admit, putting Loki and Tony together isn't the first thing you would do after watching The Avengers. I don't even think it would come to the top ten paring of that movie, but I still have to admit that these fellas have a chemistry, doesn't matter how weird it is but it works and that's all I care.

So the fic how Tony Stark saved Loki's life and how Loki saved Tony's life couple more times. Hey. That pretty much covers the whole fic, wow. That was good, probably the best explanation I ever could have written. So. From that you should be able to understand how their relationship works in this (Loki owning Tony from saving his life and the other way around). Without forgetting their way too awesome humor.

And from that we get awesomely to the fact where the writer just got Tony perfect. Tony was just so Tony and nothing else. Intrested in technology and not really caring about rules. Without forgetting his wicked humor that no one really seems to catch, or could you just call it sarcasm, all I care. And then Loki who had the same wicked sense of humore and sarcasm.

Seriously. Those are things why I love the paring so much. They are just so alike in a different ways (a fact you will learn by heart after this fic) and then they can understand these weird little things that no one else seems to catch. And this fic is just perfect to see all that. Tony making jokes that Loki understands and Loki being cocky and having a big ego that Tony can laugh at.

Really. This fic was, to me at least, all about the characters and how real they felt. And thats the only way I can say this was perfect. Yup.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti