maanantai 27. tammikuuta 2014

No Honeymoon [Sherlock, Mycroft/Sherlock, NC-17, PWP]

No Honeymoon by taylorpotato
Sherlock gets dragged away from Cambridge for the weekend to attend his cousin's wedding. Of course, Mycroft is obligated to show up as well. They each have their own hotel room. They end up sleeping together anyway.
While ago I couldnt read any lemon stuff, I just couldnt. It just felt so boring and stupid and I just didnt like those parts and in longer fics I just skipped them. So reading PWP fics have been little down for a while now. But now something happened and I really like to read this stuff again. Or does it have something to do with the fact have sexy Sherlock and Mycroft are (especially together)? Probably.

At this point you already know the plot pretty well. And PWP is pretty right word for the whole thing. They are sleeping together in secret and this time the place is their cousin's wedding if I remember correctly (who the fuck even paids attention to these kind thing?). Then there is spanking and other kinky stuff, and a little drug use. The usual stuff.

The thing I love in this one is how Sherlock is bored. Sherlock is always bored but it doesnt seem like people like to write his boredomness so much or they dont know how to write about it. So Im always fond of fics that have that one little thing and the consequences of that boredom. And in this one the consequence is drugs. Maybe some day I'll come across with a fic that is all about how bored Sherlock is. Hoping that.

I also like how Mycroft is kinda a big questinmark. Its pretty much written via Sherlock's thoughts so some details are kinda blurry. There are facts but then there are also things Sherlock isnt certain. And I like that. Really like.

All in all this is kinky son of a bitch with two brothers. And this is one of those that I hope would have a series behind them, lots of history and denied feelings and shit like that that the writer could write from. But probably best to let good pwp fic to be a good pwp fic. yeb.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti