perjantai 31. tammikuuta 2014

My Heart, Your Hands [The Avengers, Loki/Tony Stark]

My Heart, Your Hands by CallicoKitten
"Alaya Marie Primrose Stark was born on a hot sunny day before Tony was Iron Man. Her mother’s name is Mollie and Tony visits her when she’s one day old. He holds her and she’s cute but Tony’s just wishing this never happen. To be honest, Tony’s surprised it’s taken this long for this to happen."
Tony just wants to see his damn kid smile and if that involves Loki so be it.
I would love to ask what the fuck I just read but then again. Nah. Why bother. I read this and thats it. Maybe not something I normally read or shit like that. And now my brain died so lets just cut the crap.

The plot is all about how Tony has a kid and how he ends up being a parent, not just sending money or funding the kids expencies. Ofc there are problems and thats when Loki gets involved with Ally and Loki makes everyone happy and helps them to work together. I would love to say that they start acting like one big happy family but didnt they do that already before all this?

Well. Whatever.

There was this one thing I liked in this fic and yea, just one thing, but it is kinda mayor thing. The whole fic I had this goofy smile on my face and it wouldnt go away. I dont know why I had it but Im guessing it has something to do with how "cute" everything was and things like that.

And maybe Loki was little bit ooc, maybe Tony so much. There wasnt so much about the others. So I dont know. But this was kinda cute. With Ally being kinda antisocial and how Tony was just so lost with a kid and Pepper just was there even when she was suppose to be on holiday with her boyfriend. And things like that.

After saying that Im just gonna add that I can ignore almost all the things I didnt like so much. Yea. Because this was cute and normally I dont read cute but I still read this and kinda liked. So fuck off world. This was worth my time and you can totally read this. Yup.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti