sunnuntai 26. tammikuuta 2014

The Devil is a Rentboy [Sherlock, Sherlock/Moriarty, Mycroft/Moriarty,Mycroft/Sherlock, Mycroft/Sherlock/Moriarty, NC-17, PWP]

The Devil is a Rentboy by taylorpotato
Jim lures both Mycroft and Sherlock to an expensive hotel suite for an utterly sinful threesome.
First of all I should say I love Moriarty and fics about Moriarty. The second of all I should probably mention I also like, a lot, Sherlock/Moriarty paring fics. And now is the part where I have to confess that I never really thought about adding Mycroft to the mix. But now afterwards it feels almost too good to be true. So. Please, if you know any good fics that has all the three of them, please comment below.

But back to the fic itself.

Listing those parings was a pain in the ass (seriously, the names are just too long and too pretty and too perfect and there is just way too many variarties that I have to think) but this is what chemistry is all about. Its hot, probably a little bit messy, beautiful, raw and sometimes really genius. And that is what this fic is all about. How Moriarty got these brothers to fuck each other and confess their never dieing love for each other.

And after saying that I am speechless. Seriously. This is just so... I cant say perfect or this is it -fic but I would say something along those two. This was just so weird somehow but still something that you can totally imagine. You can imagine Mycroft telling Sherlock what to do and Sherlock doing it. You can imagine Moriarty making evil plans againts Sherlock and Mycroft (or maybe those plans arent so againts them here... but the point stands).

But still speecheless. Ugh. Just kill me now and fucking read this fic. I dont give a shit about what to say anymore because this is good, even when it is PWP (or is there some kinda plot with the evil plan? welll whatever). Just fucking read it and enjoy. Thats it. Just read it.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti