perjantai 20. lokakuuta 2017

3 Times the Clan Was Happy to Have the Daylighter (And One Time He Was Happy To Have the Clan) [Mortal Instruments, Raphael/Simon, Asexual month]

3 Times the Clan Was Happy to Have the Daylighter (And One Time He Was Happy To Have the Clan) by diosraphael (forfitzsimmons)
Simon has moved into the DuMort and makes everyone's day better. So, who will help him when he's the one that needs cheering up?
I don't like Simon that much. I just don't. But I do like Raphael. Even if he is this brooding silent guy, I still like him. That he is ace is just a bonus because we need more ace characters to tv shows and movies and everywhere.

But this fic. I like how Simon finds home there with the vampires. I like how everyone is there for him and how they are just a big family. They even welcome werewolves and shadow hunters there to be for Simon. And I like that. Their little community living in an old hotel. It feels so homie and a good place to be for them.

Yea. I liked this. I liked Simon in this (which is weird). Yup. And Raphael is awesome. Don't forget it.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti