tiistai 17. lokakuuta 2017

Cutie and the Boxer [One Direction, Larry, Nc-17, Asexual month]

Cutie and the Boxer by anomalation
Harry's a flower child recluse and Louis punches people for money on weekends. Or, the one where Harry's asexual and Louis loves him.
I have read this ages ago and I have no idea why I didn't blog about this back then. But I am kinda happy now that I haven't blogged about this before because now I really have a better reason to do that.

The only problem is that I kinda don't know what to say about this. I pretty much liked everything about this. Harry being so innocent and flowery (I really can't find a better word to describe him) and Louis just trying to survive. They don't really make that much sense if you really think about it. But somehow it still kinda makes sense. In some twisted, weird way.

The whole fic doesn't kinda make sense but it just makes it that much better to me. Weird. Kinda. Yea. But it just makes the fic more unique and better. And just keeps you addicted to the story. Something like at least. I dont know.

This is weird and different and I liked it for those reasons. And somehow it makes sense it the end. Or does it? I dont know. I liked it and thats it. Its here now. Go and read it, please. Thank you.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti