maanantai 9. lokakuuta 2017

There's a hole in my soul (can you fill it?) [Avengers, Clint/Natasha, Asexual Month]

There's a hole in my soul (can you fill it?) by viverella
Clint is asexual but not aromantic. Natasha starts hanging out with him for the break from sexual attention and ends up falling in love with him.

OR: the one where they share space and go on dates and literally everyone realizes that they're probably dating before Natasha does.
I have no idea why I don't read more Clint/Natasha fics. I like the pairing, I like it way more than Natasha/Bruce or some other. Then why I don't read more Natasha/Clint fics? I don't know but I have to change that. I really have to. I just like these two.

I also really liked Clint int his one. How he was just so fluent in everything and just went everywhere without so much caring. Of course, he cared but he didn't let it affect him and just let some things go. I really liked that. Also how he was there for Natasha from the beginning and without prejudice. Clint is just such a good guy.

Another awesome part was how the Avengers plot was going on in the background but the fic didn't concentrate to that so much. The fic had its own focus points and the other plot was just there on the background. The whole thing was just so beautifully done that I can't but admire it. Yup.

This was just so good and I just really, really, really liked it. And maybe I want to read it again. Ha. So please. Read, comment and leave kudos. Thank you. ♥

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti