sunnuntai 1. lokakuuta 2017

The Chronicles of Dean's Bisexuality [Supernatural, Destiel, Dean/Others, Nc-17, Asexual Month]

The Chronicles of Dean's Bisexuality by mnwood
An exploration of what Supernatural would've been like if Dean Winchester was canonically bisexual from the beginning.
ASEXUAL MONTH PART 2 ! YAY !

I wanted to do the whole asexual month again. Not just because I came across so many amazing fics with ace characters but because I wanted to make the pop out more. I wanted them to a bigger thing on my blog than just some original post with a shit ton of my ranting.

The reason why I am starting this month with this fic is because there are so many sides to things. There are so many sexual orientations and how people deal with sexualisation and sex. How there are good and bad things. The only thing I don't agree with this fic is that I think Dean is more like pansexual than bi. He just has this vibe that he goes wherever his libido takes him and it feels more fluid than just being bi. But everyone identifies differently and sees things differently so we can't really fight about this. This is just my own opinion.

Otherwise, this fic goes the whole Supernatural from the start (or a bit before the start even) to the season 10. About at least. So pretty much the whole Supernatural with just Dean being bi and him and Cas getting together at some point. Okey. Maybe some things are a little bit more different than that, but the point is just how Dean's bisexuality could change the plot.

But the thing I liked the most was how everything affected everything. Dean changed after hell. Sam changed. Castiel grows as a person. Everything just changed a little bit at the time and some things affected the characters in a good way or in a bad way. Maybe most of the things were a bad way but that's just Supernatural to you.

This is also way too long to read in one sitting. And I want to go back to those oneshots that have less than 10 000 words. I really miss those.

So anyways. Read, comment and leave kudos. Thank you.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti