torstai 3. toukokuuta 2018

Find Me a Find [Vikings, Athelstan/Lagertha/Ragnar, Nc-17]

Find Me a Find by lady_ragnell
Athelstan comes to Kattegat University for his freshman year and ends up with his dorm supervisor and his world religions TA as his best friends. He might be doing college wrong.
The whole part how you can play with these characters is pretty awesome. I don't really think that I have even read any fic with the story being in the Viking era. No, wait. There was one about Ivan and that priest warrior whose name I really can't pronounce. But besides that. Yea. I am stuck with the modern day variations and I am actually really happy about that.

But in here all that playing with characters and how they come up there. How Floki is a professor and how Ragnar and Lagertha are these sneaky fuckers who just somehow communicate too well for Athelstan to keep up. And of course how Athelstan is just so innocent. I just can't get over Athelstan's innocence in these fics. It just fits him too well.

One other thing I liked was everyone's backstory. They had one, it was acknowledged but there was no need to go there too deeply. Like it was just there and everyone understood that without too much hassle. I like that. I also like how they can talk about things and make each other understood without going through so much drama.

Maybe there is something else for me to say but I can't really think anything else right now. I just hope everyone else will like this as much as I did. Yup. You are welcome.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti