torstai 17. toukokuuta 2018

These things tend to get messy [Star Trek, Spirk, Nc-17]


These things tend to get messy by WhatIfImaMermaid
A lot, Jim tells himself. A lot of heartbreak.

Or:

It begins because aliens make them do it, and then it becomes one of those things.
The laziness. The slow build stuff. I kind of got the feeling like this whole fic is lazy as fuck. Not the writer or... something. But the fic itself is just lazy ass. Yea. Weird.

Also. I didn't realize I hadn't even given kudos to this fic. I have read this like three or four times already but no kudos? Why? What's wrong with me? Also. Why haven't I blogged about this? I don't know. So here this is. And I have nothing to say. Awesome.

But yea. I think having this one here is good enough achievemt that I can be proud of myself. Yup.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti