tiistai 8. toukokuuta 2018

Running back to you [Vampire Diaries, Dalaric, Nc-17]

Running back to you by pleasebekidding
“You’re married?”
No, he’s not. Though he peeks discreetly at his hand and rifles through memories of his last Las Vegas show, in case there was an Elvis thing.
“Nope.”
“So the name Alaric Saltzman doesn’t ring a bell? He’s not your husband?”

––

Thought they were so rebellious, running off to get married as soon as they’d graduated. Damon was going to make a name for himself in Richmond while Alaric went to school and then they were going to move to LA or New York where Damon’s career could really take off.
Instead, they’d fought like dogs. And Damon had left alone.
The reason why I finished reading this was the writing style. It reminds me of something but I can't really figure out what. But the style was interesting and I really liked it. I liked how they kind of grow through the fic but at the same time, they didn't really. They just understood their life better and they actually talked. I always like it when people talk and don't create unnecessary drama. One of the best parts of any story.

But. Besides the writing style, the plot was different. There wasn't any wakening to see everything better, dramatic falling in love stuff. It was just two adults realising that the other is perfect for them. And I liked that a lot.

Okay. Damon's career wasn't really something every day. Okay. Alaric was pretty much everything he is on the show. And yea. They just made the plot better and gave it some kind of depth even when those details should have pushed those two even further away from each other. So I just liked those things.

I would even like a fic about what their 20s were and how they got together, what kind of relationship they had before and how they broke and everything. I would just love to read the whole picture and see more. And I may be addicted but I really liked this one. I really did. So please, go and read this. I recommend this. Seriously.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti