lauantai 26. toukokuuta 2018

Green-Eyed Boy [The Avengers, FrostIron]

Green-Eyed Boy by STARSdidathing
Some people might say it's a bad idea to flirt with the paramedic who's helping you when you're injured, a little drunk and have a concussion. Tony however, is not one of those people.
Ou my god. I can't really believe how addicted to fluff I am right now. This is just one of the fluffy fics I have read lately and I just love them. Seriously.

Who wouldn't love Tony with concussion almost confessing his love to Loki. Seriously. And then him beingin hospital with the knowledge what he had done. Seriously. I may have to stop ranting about this before I tell you the whole fic and ruin the reading.

So please. Just read this fluffiness and enjoy it. Thats all I am asking. Thank you! ♥

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti