tiistai 5. kesäkuuta 2012

Roadtrip Chapter [Naruto, SasuNaru, NC-17]

Roadtrip by Dattebayo1987Chan
Sasuke ended his relationship with Naruto seven years ago. Due to circumstances, the two are forced on a minor road-trip together, and Sasuke starts to remember why he loved Naruto. SasuNaruSasu Yaoi AU Lemon
 First I thought this could be something new and fresh. Not some cliche with every living cliche. But I was wrong, so wrong.

So. Sasuke broke up with Naruto because... well that part wasnt explained there at least I didnt notice which is just stupid. And then seven (?) years later they meet at the airport and start a roadtrip together cuz it's just possible that all the planes are full and so are trains and busses and other public transports. Of course Sasuke has to be the one who rented the last car also. So they have to spent a day together and travel. And the whole trip they just think how they should go together and thats it. Yea I know, you know already how this is gonna end. But I'm not gonna tell you any yes or no, so go read it if you really want to know.

Anyways. I don't think there was so much things I liked. The writing style was kinda boring and everything (except the one thing I wanted to know) was explained. The explains were full of cliches and it just made me feel like they did everything because these characters are suppose to always do those things. There just weren't that nice playing with the characert. It was like this has to go this way because it has always went this way and I don't really like that. There are way too many fics with cliches and there isnt any reason to read thousands of same fics, or is there?

I don't wanna just mock this and tell how crappy this fic was. I don't really think that so many people even finds this crappy at all. But I just didn't like this. The main reason is all the cliches. Everything in this fic is cliche. From the beging how these two are doomend to be together even when they broke up in the past. And then how they are still attracted to each other and how they give up in the end. I think my opinion would have changed so much if the ending was different from Naruto's choices. If he had made different choice in the end I think I would like this fic. Because it would totally have changed the whole fic and the cliches wouldnt have been so bad. Really. But not so many writer want to do that kinda endings, so yea.

So. I don't know... The teaching of this fic is that don't put every friggin cliche into an one fic, its not cool, its just plain stupid and boring. Make something up and space the things up. Just try to do something new and exciting and maybe I'm gonna like it too. But just now, this is too cliche for me. I have read thousands of this kinda fics and thats not fun after a hundret, so try to understant me.

Okey. I don't think this was totally disastear fic. There is good and  I read the whole fic so thats saying something. So read it and make your own opinion of it. This is just my opinion.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti