perjantai 1. kesäkuuta 2012

It Started Over Coffee [Naruto, SasuNaru, NC-17]

It Started Over Coffee by Rasengan22 
Naruto's polite gesture wins him a new friend. A very witty, charming one at that. Sasuke/Naruto.
I fell in love with this from the begin. I don't think it even took a sentenced for me to fall in love. It Started Over Coffee is just so cute and innocent when its at the same time also so raw and its not so innocent after all. I dont know. But this really feels so frickin innocet and the same time it isnt. So yea. Innocent but not so innocent.. Makes so much sense, I know.

However. Naruto sits in Starbucks and Sasuke walks in and needs a place to sit. So they start talking and then they starts drinkin and ends up in Sasukes place and so on. But they don't fuck or anything like that. They talk about fuckin and they talk about their relationship and so on. Of course they kiss but thats only a detail.

The whole fic with 11 chapters isnt only about that one night but I'm not gonna spoil you and tell what else happens that would just be stupid. But the 11 chapter is about how Naruto falls for a guy and figures he isnt so straight anymore and how these two gets together. And that is the reason why this is so innocent: Naruto is so naive and innocent with Sasuke and their relationship with each other.

But It Started Over Coffee isnt so innocent because Sasuke and Naruto arent new at the whole sex thing and they can get dirty with each other and talk naughty and do dirty things. Even when Naruto is new at gay sex and gay relationship he still can be same naughty, dirty Naruto. I really can't say if this is innocent or not. Really. So this has to be both.

And then after all that happenings and scenes there is their dialogue. It feels so real and their lines isnt just text, they are almost like they were alive and real people were talking. I don't think I have ever read such a good dialogue than this has. And that says a frickin lot.

I have to take a quatation from fic to show you. I don't think you would other ways belive me.
"I'm not that strange. I'm just hyped up on caffeine. Which you bought me, by the way. And I like to make conversation with strangers. I'm a people person, and you're sort of interesting."
"Sort of?"
"Yeah well, I didn't want it to go to your head or whatever. So what's your cat's name?"
"Uh, it doesn't have one."
"Your cat doesn't have a name? Is this like a Breakfast at Tiffany's thing? Do you just call him Cat?"
"I don't call him anything. He belonged to my mom, and when she died a few years back, I took him."
"So you've had him for years but never named him? Let's think of a name now. You've got to name him, Sasuke!"
Okey. I didn't really have the energy to go and really find a perfect dialogue part but this has to do it now. Anyways this is really, really good and if you don't find any other reason why to read this I have to say that the dialogue is the almost perfect (because nothing is perfect) reason to read this fic. Really. Fucking go at least check out the frickin dialogue. I love it and I hope you will love it too. And now I have to go and write a couple word to Rasengan22 and tell how much I love this dialogue. So really. Go and read it.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti