perjantai 8. kesäkuuta 2012

Stranger Island [Naruto, SasuNaru, NC-17]

Stranger Island by wishmaker101
Being coworkers didn't necessarily mean they had to get along. As unexpected events unfold, Sasuke learns to see that he isn't always right with judging others. SasuNaru
Okey. What did I just read? I have no idea. Like really. First they were filming and then there was party and then the storm and finally that island... The whole fic doesn't make any sense to me. But still I kinda liked it. Yea.

But Sasuke is some big actor and so is Naruto. They make this ninja series and ends up the final party to celebrate the first season's airing or something. Then Sasuke just wents outside and Naruto follows but then comes this big storm and they almost drowns. Yea. Somehow they survives from all that and ends up in an island. There then shit happens and thei start bonding and I really didn't get the ending..

So... An oneshot that doesn't make any sense to me. Well, everything in this was logical, expect the ending that I didn't get but whatever. Every character and what happened in their minds and so on was logical. Their bonding and all that. And this wasn't even so much cliche than you would think. There was a couple cliches but those werent so bad. Actually they were cliches that I haven't thought to be cliches until recently. So not so bad.

Okey. Have to say but I thought that whole island part was a dream or something. And in the end they would just wake up and realize how they had seen the same dream and go on from there. Yea. But I don't know if the ending was disappointment or not.

Right now I'm really big questionmark about this and I think I'm gonna stay like that for a long time. Well untill I forget the whole fic but thats just minor thing. Ha.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti