sunnuntai 3. kesäkuuta 2012

Sidelined [Tokio Hotel, TB]

Sidelined by heldRose
When you know you deserve better; but know you could never find better. 
I don't know. I just don't know. I only oppened this cuz this had somethin like 11 comments and I thought this could be good, and this was, but I still don't know.

The idea of Sidelined is that Tom isnt home so much and Bill is becoming anxious. Bill can't bring himself to start the fight or make Tom to regonize how lonely and depressed Bill really is. And when Bill finally yells at Tom it doens't really end good. Nothing in this fic ends good. I don't know what to think about that.

This kinda reminds me about those abusive realtionships where there is beating and other abusing. And in TB fic, especially TB fic where they are twins, I don't like it at all. I hate it, really really hate it. Okey, I don't even think it would be possible that the twins relationship could even be abusing anyways. It just feels so unreal.. I don't know about this fic.

Well I liked how this fic was written. It was good and felt real and everything just show how depressing everything is in Bill's life in this fic. Everything felt so real and it was easy to adapt Bill's thoughts. And that was the main reason why I read all the 7172 words. Yea.

But that still doesn't really change my feeling about this. I still don't know what to say or what to feel... This just is so unthouchtable.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti