perjantai 17. marraskuuta 2017

Let Me Have You and I'll Let You Save Me [Harry Potter, Drarry, Nc-17]

Let Me Have You and I'll Let You Save Me by Frayach
Draco keeps coming back, and Harry keeps letting him. Draco can’t stay away, and Harry can’t live without him.
This feels like poetry but much longer and with a purpose. Okey. Poetry has a purpose but what I mean is plot kinda purpose. Yea. Kinda.

Okey. The point was that I really liked how this was written. I liked how there was no normal story telling, the plot just went forward with some facts and you didn't even notice that the plot was going forward and all the things you were learning about their lifes. And the style reminds of poetry. Yup.

I also would have liked to read more about them. Draco being a dark wizard who does dark magic, teaches it and prevs dark potions. All that darkness with Harry being the light. But Harry is not perfect lightness, he has his own dark side too and together they balance their own darkness and lightness. Neither of them was perfect nor were they super flawed. They just were normal people.

So I have literally nothing bad to say about this. Seriously. Nothing bad. Everything was good and awesome and I really liked. I liked every sentence and word and the way things were explained. Just everything. So please. Go and read this one and leave comments and kudos. Just make the author feel loved. Thank you. ♥

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti