tiistai 7. marraskuuta 2017

Yorktown [Star Trek, Spock/Kirk]

Yorktown by museaway
While they await final construction of the new Enterprise on Yorktown Station, Jim is forced to confront feelings he’s tried to forget for three years.
This far I have found two good Stark Trek fic that has something to do with their off time in Yorktown. This is the other one and, hopefully, at some point I will blog about the other one.

But the reason why I liked this was because these two talked. Maybe they didn't resolve anything that often and they had made some mistakes (if you can call those things mistakes) in the past. But in here there was some kinda dialogue going on with them. They didn't just suffer alone in the corner with their feelings the whole fic. Okey. Jim kinda did at some poin and in the ancient history but thats besides the point.

There were also lot of thinking about life and how things would be on the new Enterprise. Then some compairing the new one to the old. I liked that. I also liked how much feeling the ship had to them and how it was shown in there. It had been their home over the past years and they were sad to lose it. They were really human about it (even Spock in his own ways). And those were the things I really liked.

There were a tonne of other things I also liked. But those two are the main things I wanted to share and I want you to find the rest of them by yourself. So go and read this, please. Thank you.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti