lauantai 4. marraskuuta 2017

Timeshare [Harry Potter, Drarry, Nc-17]

Timeshare by astolat
“It’s not for long,” Hermione said. “By the time we get back to Hogwarts, the Unfettering Brew will be ready.”

“Listen to you!” Ron said. “He’s got to get through a month with the Dursleys and a month at Malfoy Manor. With Draco Malfoy.”

“Yeah, thanks,” Harry said, because he hadn’t just spent the last week contemplating just how much more horrible his summer holidays were about to be than they’d ever been before.
I was so sure I had blogged about this that I didn't almost double check to be sure. Thank god I did because I have not blogged about this, surprise, surprise. And now that kinda leaves me with a problem. What to say about this?

Okey. First of all, I have read this about three times now and every time this amazes me how good this is and how much I like this. I know the plot and I know how it all ends etc etc but still I can reread this dozen of times.

The second thing is how the plot is all said in the summary. That's it. That's the whole plot. These two just make it work and they chemistry just makes it better. So that's all about that subject here.

But. The thing I want to talk about is my favourite parts here. First of those is Draco, how he starts to understand Harry's past and sees what kinda childhood Harry had. The same goes with Harry and Draco's childhood. Yea. Then that gets to the point how all that understanding and being there for each other just makes them closer.

After that comes the part where the writer leaves so much stuff out of the story telling. They tell you that something happens but we don't talk about it so it's not mentioned until they kinda talk about it. Like only stuff that they talk about and are actually telling each other and being adults about are mentioned in the fic. Everything that is not important is in the background. There could probably be the shit tonne of stuff about how they avoided Dursleys and what it was like to live with them. Also, they probably did also something else than flew or fixed the tower. Yea. But it's not important to the plot, so it's not mentioned. I really liked how everything was prioritised. Yup.

About Hermione and Ron. I never really know how to feel about them in these kinda fics. Never really thought about why they react the way they are reacting or even going any deeper with those two. I just don't understand them and sometimes I feel like the writer doesn't know how to make them be part of the story while being themselves and still being understanding. Or something. I don't know and here the same question stays. Maybe I should find a fic where Hermione and Ron wouldn't be such a big question mark for me so I could get deeper into that (rereading HP series didn't help either so help me).

So anyways. I am stuck with HP fics again. Hopefully, I can keep finding fics I have not written about (hopefully I can find new HP fics altogether, fingers crossed). Remember to leave kudos and comments for the writer and share other good HP fics in the comments. Thank you! ♥

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti