torstai 2. helmikuuta 2017

A Love Like Religion [Teen Wolf, Sterek, Nc-17]

A Love Like Religion by alisvolatpropiis
“Derek, my man, you missed an epic party on Saturday. Seriously, dude, I know morning Mass is like, your thing, but come on. You’re missing on out so much life has to offer, bro.”

Big hands land on shoulders with a thump and a squeeze while Derek stands at his locker, loading his gigantic calculus book into his backpack. He gives his best friend a practiced sidelong glare, which of course just encourages him. “You’ll change your mind when I tell you who sucked me off in Lydia Martin’s bedroom,” Stiles snickers into his ear.

Despite himself, Derek is curious. He tries to hide it by focusing on his books, but he knows the heat in his cheeks betrays him. “Who,” he asks, giving in, knowing he will eventually.
To be honest, I have wanted to say something good about religion the past forever. But everytime I find a fic about religion or the characters growing up in a religious place or one of them being super religious, it is always something super negative and gives this whole view about people who hates everything different just because they believe in something bigger.

So I really, really wanted to find the better part of those religious people and fics, the whole world. And I wanted to write about it.

Okey. This is not perfect. There are still underlining things about stupid people thinking how religion makes them better and how they are controlling some stupid shit that has nothing do with anything. But for a change, Im okey with all that. Because here they at least have a choice to make and there are reasons why they make those choices.

But the best part was the whole thing about loving and being there for each other. All that. And no hating other people. I really liked that. (I also liked Stiles, but seriously, I always like Stiles).

So yea. This is almost everything good about religion I have wanted to say for a really long time. Hopefully I can find more these kinda things.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti