maanantai 6. helmikuuta 2017

aka. Dean Campbell [Supernatural, Destiel, Nc-17]

aka. Dean Campbell by Valinde (Valyria)
Since he's an omega, Dean's not allowed to hunt. In fact he's barely allowed out of the house. When John and Sam go hunting he has to stay home and look after the apartment. So Dean hunts in secret, earning himself quite the reputation as 'Dean Campbell'.

Another hunter figures out his secret though and attacks him, but a mysterious stranger claiming to be an angel saves him.

prompt fill.
I like underdog fics. I just like them. Especially when the underdog decides to just go with the whole fuck it attitude.

I also liked this with Dean being Dean and just showing it in John's face and all that. Also Cas rocks. But thats nothing new.

But the whole omega and alpha thing in this was good. I would have loved to read more about Dean's shitty life and how Cas helped him to get out of there and what happened afterwards. I also would have liked a longer ending with more time used to the whole Sam and John tracking Dean down and having the big conversation. It was not bad or anything, I just would have liked to read more of this.

Yea. Just good and awesome and and I have to read this again at some point. Yup.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti