perjantai 10. helmikuuta 2017

The Electric House of God [Teen Wolf, Sterek, Nc-17]

The Electric House of God, Forever by velveteenshadowboxer
The sheriff clears his throat. “You can tell me, you know. If he’s pressuring you. If he’s pushing you too far.” He hesitates. “You’re not afraid of him, are you?” he asks quietly.

Listening closely, Derek can just imagine Stiles’ amused smile, the way his mouth might quiver as he holds back a laugh. “No, Dad. He’s afraid of me.”
To be honest, I have no idea what Stiles is in this one. He doesnt feel like a human but he doesnt feel like a anything supernatural either. He is not that much of a badass motherfucker either. He is just something I can point right now.

But maybe all that was the reason why I liked this. Stiles being a huge questionmark without actually being anything ooc kinda stuff. He just survived from the shit that is their life and all those shitty experiences made him a little bit harder for the world around him. Yea. Something like that.

I have nothing to say about Derek (totally not a bad thing, he was just so Derek kn this) or about any other character. Or anything else.

Only Stiles is so important and huge part of this that I want to mention it over and over again. Yeaaaa.

So please. Read, Comment, Leave Kudos and make the author feel loved. Thank you. ❤️🎈

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti