perjantai 17. helmikuuta 2017

On Restless Pinions [Star Trek, Spock/Kirk, T'Pring/Stonn, Spock/T'Pring, Nc-17]

On Restless Pinions by what_alchemy
When Stonn goes into pon farr, T'Pring must break her bond with Spock, which has unforeseen consequences. But that's not where their story starts.
Well. Its not all about everyone being happy and not hurting each or.. What the fuck am I talking about? That is kinda the point there but the better point is actually that this masterpiece is about 23 000 words long oneshot that is all about Spock's relationships through life (and T'Pring's relationships too).

There somewhere goes Vulcan customs and marriages and crushes. Somewhere there is also life and how unfair it may seem most of the time. Yea.

Maybe there is a point about how something simple could fuck everything up. But I have no idea what to say because I liked this; the writing style, the calm feeling, the plot, the everything. Just that. Yea. Thats it. I liked everything and I kinda want to read this again later when I have time. I also totally recommend this for you guys. Seriously. Read it. And make the author feel loved.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti