sunnuntai 12. helmikuuta 2017

Assimilation [Supernatural, Destiel, Nc-17]

Assimilation by komodobits
Coda to 12.01 Keep Calm and Carry On.

Mary always thought you were supposed to be able to tell. That you could just look at someone and know they were – you know. One of that sort. It’s not supposed to happen to her son.
I wanted to read a fic about how Mary comes back to life and is going through all this shit how world has changed etc. But then I want her to notice her boys, like really notice, and realise how Dean is in love with Cas and vice versa. I wanted that.

Then I maybe wanted Mary to do something about that. Yes. That is what I wanted to read. I still want to read that.

But instead I found this and this is the closest I have come so far. But maybe one day.

In the mean time, lets read about how Mary finds out Dean and Cas are together, how she deals with it and how they all get a happy ending, for the moment at least. Yup.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti